AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans 2019
Investing in AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance plans for 2019 can be a great way to keep your health care costs down. For best results, however, you’ll want to choose a plan through a company that offers affordable rates. Even though there are a few options that you can look into when shopping for Medicare Insurance Supplement plans, we suggest that you check out AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance plans thru United Healthcare. If you’d like help with getting quotes for Medigap plans from this company and other top providers, we can help you right here on our website or over the phone so that you can compare your options.
AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans in 2019
First established as the American Association of Retired Persons in 1958, AARP has always offered an open membership policy for individuals who are 50 years old or older. The purpose of this association was to help keep senior citizens physically and intellectually active and to provide them with various benefits.
Over the years, AARP has teamed up with United Healthcare, which was first established as Charter Med Incorporated in 1977. AARP selected United Healthcare in 1997 as its choice for providing healthcare options for its members. Now, if you are in the market for a Medicare Insurance Supplement plan, you can choose one from AARP United Healthcare.
Why We Suggest AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans for 2019
There is no shortage of good providers out there for seniors who are shopping for plan F, Medicare Supplement Insurance plan G or plan N. However, we do like AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance plans for 2019 and suggest them as an option for our customers for a few reasons:
- As a senior citizen, you probably already know and trust AARP. In fact, you might have already been an AARP member for years.
- It has an A rating from A.M. Best, so you know that it has a strong financial backing.
- Rates are some of the most affordable in the industry, particularly for the AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance plan G, Medicare plan F and plan N.
- AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance plan rates remain stable from year to year.
- Customers repeatedly praise their customer service.
- Their Medigap plan application process is straightforward so that you can sign up for coverage quickly and easily.
- For households with multiple plans, such as if you are planning on buying a plan for both yourself and your spouse, you might qualify for a premium discount, depending on the state where you live.
How Much Do AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans in 2019 Cost?
*These are sample rates based off a male, 65 years old, non-smoker, Medicare Supplement Plan F.
We Want to Help You With An AARP Medicare Supplement Plan
Whether you choose to get an AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance plan in 2019 or Medigap plan from another company, we can help. You can use our online tool or speak with one of our agents over the phone, and we’ll help you find quotes and sign up for your Medigap plan today.